Why do I need to buy Amazon Q&A Posting?
- Increasing Amazon’s reputation and engagement as an Amazon retailer or dealer. Customers prefer to buy from effective and attentive sellers.
- Improve confidence and buyer trust in Amazon’s goods that you sell.
- The more sellers communicate with consumers or potential customers, the greater the chances of sales conversion would increase.
Why Twidium is the best app to buy Amazon Q&A Posting?
- Real users asked questions.
- The free Twidium Android app allows real users like you to exchange subscribers / followers / likes / upvotes with other users in the safest way possible. Users with the Twidium app can earn coins by post questions on Amazon products and then use the coins to redeem free subscribers / followers / likes / upvotes to their own channel.
- Twidium does not use bots. Our users are real, their interaction with you is real, the result is real. You do not have to believe what we say; simply download the free Twidium app and give it a spin!
- Real users are not only safer compared to bots, but there is also a slim chance they may be genuinely interested in your product.
I need Amazon Q&A Posting fast. How can I buy Amazon Q&A Posting?
- Yes, you can choose to buy Amazon Q&A Posting from Twidium if you want to get fast Q&A posting and don’t want to go through the hassle of exchanging on the Twidium app.
- After you have made the payment, you will be given access to a dashboard where you can provide us with Amazon product link, seller name, product ASIN and list of questions.
- We will start processing your order within 24 hours (often instantly!) once you have provided us with the necessary information in the dashboard. We will have to confirm your email if your Paypal email is different from your customer email.
- Approximately 7 – 30 days delivery, depending on the size of your order. You will get a more accurate delivery timeline from our panel once your order has been placed.
What is the difference between free Amazon Q&A Posting and buy Q&A Posting?
- The main difference between free Amazon Q&A Posting and buy Q&A Posting is how fast you will be receiving the Q&A posting. Buying Amazon Q&A Posting is much faster as exchanging Q&A posting takes time and effort. The quality of the Amazon Q&A Posting is exactly the same – no bots!
- Do not worry about your account getting banned for sudden increase in Q&A posting when you buy Amazon Q&A Posting. We deliver orders gradually over a period of time (drip-feed) instead of in one go to safeguard your account.
- The other major difference is that some product such as Amazon Q&A Posting cannot be exchanged for free from the app and you can only buy Amazon Q&A Posting from Twidium.
Is there free Amazon Q&A Posting trial, Q&A Posting no survey or Q&A Posting hack?
- Unfortunately, there is neither Amazon Q&A Posting trial, nor is there no survey or no verification. This is a paid-only package. Free trial and no survey, no verification is only available for social media followers/subscribers so you can try that out.
- We highly recommended that you do NOT try tools that claims to be Amazon Q&A Posting hack. Hacking Amazon or more specifically using Amazon bots is extremely dangerous for your account and you can be easily be caught for violating Amazon’s terms of service. It is usually only a matter of time before you are banned.
Do you offer any Amazon Q&A Posting targeting options?
- Currently no, you can’t geo target. We cannot promise any specific country and you will receive Amazon Q&A Posting from users from all over the world. If your Amazon product is only available for certain countries, contact support before placing your order and we will see what we can do for you.
May I split the Q&A posting package into various products?
- Yes. It is possible to divide 10 questions into 5 items regardless of the number of questions per item. Eg. 2-2-2-2-2 or 5-2-1-1-1.
Why is the estimated delivery time for 10 questions so long?
- If you want to post 10 questions for 1 item, we advise not to post them in a short time to better represent how questions and answers are generally gathered for items sold on Amazon.